Welcome to St. Andrew Presbyterian Church!
We hope you enjoy the worship service! Afterward, please join us in the Fellowship Hall for a cup of coffee or tea and some good conversation.
- Childcare is available during the worship service.
- We would love to have a record of your attendance! Please fill out the yellow visitor card located in the pew rack and place it in the offering plate or hand it to one of the ushers after the service.
- If you have any prayer requests, please fill out the blue card located in the pew rack and place it in the offering plate.
- To find out “What’s Going On at St. Andrew” pick up the page from the Narthex table! It has all the details about the ongoing activities and opportunities at St. Andrew.
- Large print bulletins and hymnals, as well as hearing devices are available. Please see one of the ushers.
- If you would like your picture on the Church Family Tree in Fellowship Hall, there will be someone taking pictures in the Narthex most Sundays after worship, contact Debby Green.
- Youth Group (grades 6-12) at 5:30 p.m.
Welcome Children! We love children and want them to feel at home. There are books, crayons, and children’s bulletins available at the entrance to the sanctuary. Nursery care is available for children through age 4. Halfway through the worship service Mini-Church will be available for children in K-2nd grade (listed in your bulletin).
- Pancake Breakfast at 9:00 a.m. during the Sunday School hour. Everyone is invited to attend as we celebrate the end of the Sunday School year.
- Children’s Sunday: Recognition of grads, Bible presentations, Junior Choir recognition, Service Project Youth Moment for Mission, & more!
- Deacon Meeting at 11:15 a.m. in the Lounge.
The Ladies Lunch will be this Tuesday, May 16th at noon in the Lounge. Please bring your bag lunch; drinks and dessert will be provided. All women are invited to attend, it’s a great way to get to know each other better outside of Sunday.
Adult Bible Study
There are two Adult Bible Studies for you to choose from: Mondays at 7:00 p.m. and Thursday mornings at 10:00 a.m. For more info, contact Debby Green at: email@example.com
If you would like to provide flowers one Sunday, please sign up on the bulletin board outside of Fellowship Hall. On your special Sunday, just bring your flowers to the front prior to the worship service. There are several dates available this summer. Thank you!
Summer Lawn Care Volunteers Needed
The grass is officially growing! We need volunteers to help mow this summer to keep SAPC in tip-top shape. If you would like to help, the sign-up sheet is located outside of Fellowship Hall. Mowers, gas and weed-eater provided! For more info, contact our lawn care coordinator, Joe Jackson at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Never Spend Another Nickel
Nicholas is the child we support through Compassion International. Nicholas lives in Ghana and has been corresponding with SAPC through our Service Project Youth. You can support Nicholas by not spending those nickels and donating them to the nickel jar located on the table in the Narthex. It really adds up!
So remember, don’t ever spend another nickel!