Welcome to St. Andrew Presbyterian Church!
We hope you enjoy the worship service! Afterward, please join us in the Fellowship Hall for a cup of coffee or tea and some good conversation.
- Childcare is available during the worship service.
- We would love to have a record of your attendance! Please fill out the yellow visitor card located in the pew rack and place it in the offering plate or hand it to one of the ushers after the service.
- If you have any prayer requests, please fill out the blue card located in the pew rack and place it in the offering plate.
- To find out “What’s Going On at St. Andrew” pick up the page from the Narthex table! It has all the details about the ongoing activities and opportunities at St. Andrew.
- Large print bulletins and hymnals, as well as hearing devices are available. Please see one of the ushers.
- If you would like your picture on the Church Family Tree in Fellowship Hall, there will be someone taking pictures in the Narthex most Sundays after worship, contact Debby Green.
- Youth Group (grades 6-12) at 5:30 p.m.
Welcome Children! We love children and want them to feel at home. There are books, crayons, and children’s bulletins available at the entrance to the sanctuary. Nursery care is available for children through age 4. Halfway through the worship service Mini-Church will be available for children in K-2nd grade (listed in your bulletin).
- Equal Exchange Sales
- Sign up for the Picnic
- Junior Choir Rehearsal
- Youth Group Resumes at 5:30 p.m.
- Senior Choir Resumes tonight at 7:15 and you are invited!
Service Project Youth
The Service Project Youth meeting that was scheduled for today has been postponed – we will meet in October and get the word out to you.
Annual Church Picnic NEXT Sunday
The Annual Church Picnic is scheduled for next Sunday, September 24th at 10:00 a.m. at Admiral Fife Park in Stonington. As per tradition, we will worship at the park followed by amazing food and fellowship. The park has restrooms, a volleyball court, horseshoes and walking trails. Feel free to bring your Frisbees, footballs, etc. This is a rain or shine event as we can keep dry under the pavilion. Please sign up to bring a side dish or dessert. The Fellowship Committee provides hamburgers, hotdogs, buns, drinks, condiments and utensils.
GPS: 623 Stonington Road, Stonington, CT.
Directions on the table in the narthex.
We are approaching the 4th Quarter of the year. This past quarter (i.e. summer) saw us fall behind in our pledge and loose income, which is typical of every summer. Our income shortfall stands at over $20,000. As everyone gets back into a routine, please remember St. Andrew in your support and giving to support our important mission.
- Monday nights join Dale & Debby Green for a study of the Epistles of the New Testament starting with Colossians at 7:00 p.m. in the lounge.
- Thursday mornings join Pastor Jason for N.T. Wright’s “For Everyone” study guide on the gospel of Mark at 10:00 a.m. in the lounge. Feel free to contact him for more info at: email@example.com
The Ladies Lunch will be resuming this Tuesday, September 19th at noon in the church lounge. All women of the church are invited. Please bring your bag lunch; dessert and beverages are provided. We meet the third Tuesday of every month unless otherwise noted. Hope to see you Tuesday!
- Please continue to wear your nametags so the Santalucia Family can learn our names! If you need a nametag, please leave a note on Ashley’s desk in the office.
- If you have not had your picture made for the Church Family Tree, please see Debby Green in the narthex following the service. Travelers! Please collect your unused, complimentary hotel toiletries for donation to the homeless shelter. Collection bins are in Fellowship Hall
Save these Dates
- September 24th: Annual Church Picnic @ Admiral Fife Park, Stonington
- October 28th: Annual Church Tagless Tag Sale
Never Spend Another Nickel
Nicholas is the child we support through Compassion International. Nicholas lives in Ghana and has been corresponding with SAPC through our Service Project Youth. You can support Nicholas by not spending those nickels and donating them to the nickel jar located on the table in the Narthex. It really adds up!
So remember, don’t ever spend another nickel!