Welcome to St. Andrew Presbyterian Church!
We invite you to take some time for quiet meditation as we gather for worship. We hope you enjoy the worship service. Afterward, please join us in Fellowship Hall for a cup of coffee or tea and some good conversation.
Welcome Guests! If you have any questions, one of our ushers will be glad to assist you.
- Hearing impaired? See one of our ushers to obtain the use of a hearing assistance device on the table in the narthex.
- We invite you to fill out a yellow visitor card with your contact information and place it in the offering plate.
- Please be sure all cell phones and other electronic devices are turned off during worship.
- Large print bulletins are available on the table in the narthex.
Welcome Children! We love children and want them to feel at home. There are books, crayons, and children’s bulletins available at the entrance to the sanctuary. Nursery care is available for children through age 4. Halfway through the worship service Mini-Church will be available for children in K-2nd grade (listed in your bulletin).
Welcome Children!We love children and want them to feel at home.
To the Parents of our young children, may we suggest….
- RELAX!! God put the wiggle in children; don’t feel you have to suppress it in God’s house. All are welcome.
- Sit toward the front where it is easier for your little ones to see and hear what’s going on at the altar. They tire of seeing the backs of other’s heads.
- Quietly explain the parts of the worship services and actions of the pastor, choir, etc.
- Sing the hymns, pray and voice the responses. Children learn liturgical behavior by copying you.
- If you must leave the sanctuary with your child, feel free to do so, but please come back. As Jesus said, “Let the children come to me.”
- For those with small children who may need more room, we have a nursery and the foyer area has speakers and comfy chairs.
- There are activity sheets and bags of crayons available in the narthex.
Remember that the way we welcome children in church directly affects the way they respond to church, to God and to one another. Let them know that they are at home in this house of worship. Nursery care is available for children through age 4. Halfway through the worship service Mini-Church will be available for children in K-2nd grade (listed in your bulletin).